Questions/Focus Points to ponder throughout Lent:
- Who is God? What is my relationship with God?
- How do I grow in my relationship with God?
- What happens if I fall?
- Be bold and honest and put on the whole of armor of God everyday. Reading Ephesians, Chapter 6: 10-24, for more information regarding “The Whole Armor of God.”
- Turn all of life over. We leave our cares and worries at the cross.
- Here are two prayers to consider utilizing during Lent:
The first is a prayer from my second book, “30 Messages of Hope, Message #2: Deliver Me, O’ Lord” (to be published in 2011)
“Lord, I place all worries, all my fears, all the issues that are none of my business on your altar. I relax and I go free in the name of Yeshua, Jesus. Amen.”
The second prayer some of you are familiar with, the prayer of St. Michael:
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in this day of battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God the Father rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do thou, O’ Prince of the heavenly host, by the divine power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through this world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen!